Grand Pines Resort, Inc. is an exceptional family resort property located in the heart of the Midwest. If you’re considering purchasing a rental property in the Hayward area, Grand Pines Resort is the perfect destination for you. Our resort offers cabin owners top-notch management and reservation services, ensuring maximum potential for your Northwood’s masterpiece. This service is provided through a contract between you, the cabin owner, and Grand Pines Resort, Inc.
Recreational Rental Properties, Inc. (RRP), a property management company founded in 1982 by Barb Best, is the exclusive Property Management contractor for Grand Pines Resort, Inc. RRP has been providing vacation rental services to cabin owners and thousands of visitors to the Hayward, Wisconsin area for decades. Today, RRP is owned and operated by Michael, Heather, Paige, and Mychaela Best, a family-owned company that places customer service as their top priority.
As long-time residents and business owners in the Cable/Hayward, Wisconsin area, we understand what it takes to run a successful property management company. With over 30 years of experience, we have grown a flourishing computer/IT business in the region and are well-versed in the business environment of Northwest Wisconsin. We recognize the critical importance of providing quality customer service in the hospitality business and use our business backgrounds and local knowledge of the travel/tourism market to bring a unique and successful set of skills to the vacation rental management business.
Rental Services provided by Recreational Rental Properties:
- Friendly and knowledgeable reservation professionals available 7 days a week to help guests create the ultimate vacation experience
- Professional photographs and virtual tours for each cabin at no cost to the cabin owner and displayed on our mobile website
- Strategic marketing and advertising
- Constant review of industry trends to remain competitive and maximize rentals
- Professional housekeeping and laundry service
- Provide any standardized housekeeping supplies furnished to a unit in conjunction with a rental (including but not limited to: soap, paper supplies, garbage can liners, and the like)
- Individual Monthly Accounting
- Collection and submission of all state sales and local room taxes attributable to any rental, including credit card fees
- Provide annual property inspections and recommendations to cabin owners
- Schedule all state inspections and licensing requirements to meet applicable codes for rental property. The costs will be the Owner’s expense.
- Maintenance Service available 24 hours
- Provide daily cleaning of pontoon boats, barbeque grills and pickup of garbage
- Limit the number of guests in a unit to the bedding and inspect properties between guest’s stays
RRP makes renting your Grand Pines Resort cabin easy – but we understand that home owners have a lot of questions. We try to be as clear and informative as possible so we’ve put together a list of the most asked questions we get! Click here for our FAQ
RRP values the investment you have made in Grand Pines Resort and are committed to protecting it. We strongly believe that a successful rental program requires a strong partnership between the cabin owners and the management company. If you have any questions about the services provided by RRP please contact Mike Best at 715-558-4014 or email@example.com.